HIGHLIGHTS OF ALASKA
“No one wants to return home feeling like they missed seeing something spectacular… We hand-crafted an itinerary with this exact focus: to cover the most popular, the best of — all of the absolute highlights.” – Isabelle B.
Wrangell St. Elias National Park, with its 13 million acres, is roughly the size of 6 Yellowstone National Parks…. and this is just one of three protected wilderness areas you’ll encounter on this epic journey. With breathtaking Denali, towering glaciers and diverse wildlife, travel at your own pace on this well-rounded itinerary highlighting the best of what Alaska has to offer!
- Complimentary Milepost (Travel Guidebook) including Alaska highway map
- Wildlife Encounter in Denali National Park with backcountry hiking option
- Scenic flights above Wrangell St. Elias Park
- Wilderness Jetboat Safari including nature walk to authentic trapper cabin
- Visit the Ghost Town of Kennicott
- Visit the Southern Terminus of the Alaska Pipeline
- Glacier & Marine Wildlife Cruise into Kenai Fjords National Park
- Drive through N. America’s Longest Tunnel
Anchorage, Talkeetna, Denali, Fairbanks, Chitina, McCarthy, Kennicott, Valdez, Whittier, Seward, Anchorage
13 Days / 12 Nights
May 9 to September 4, 2018
Starting at $2,397 USD including tax
Based upon double occupancy, per adult
Optional rental car is not included in total price.
Upgrades or customization (i.e. B&B or other preferences) may be available.
Rate includes all overnight accommodations in standard hotels, all applicable taxes and fees, Eielson shuttle bus excursion, round-trip flights between Chitina and McCarthy, ferry from Valdez to Whittier and Northwestern Fjords cruise w/lunch in Seward.